Cosmetic Dentistry in Glendale Heights
Benefits of a Glendale Heights Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the appearance of your smile as a whole. If you have missing teeth, damaged teeth or tooth discoloration, your cosmetic dentist in Glendale Heights can provide treatments such as dental implants, bonding, and veneers to help you love the look of your smile. Dental Heights is pleased to offer cosmetic dentistry services in addition to general dentistry and orthodontics.
Top Four Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is often the first feature others notice when they see your face. Cosmetic dentistry offers you many benefits, from a smile you’ll love to a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
- Chipped or missing teeth can affect your confidence in your looks. Improving your smile also means improving your self-confidence so you can enjoy smiling, speaking, and laughing with family and friends. Patients also report feeling more confident in their school or professional life.
- Missing teeth or teeth that are damaged can affect your ability to enjoy some of the foods you love. Dental implants, crowns, and veneers can restore the function of your teeth as well as their look so you can continue to eat all of your favorite foods.
- When you love the look of your smile, you will feel more motivated to care for it. Keeping your smile looking great will help you maintain better dental health.
- Age can have an effect on the appearance of your teeth. Restoring the look of your smile through cosmetic dentistry can make your entire face appear younger.
Choosing Veneers or Bonding
Both veneers and dental bonding can restore the look of damaged teeth and even help crooked or gapped teeth to appear more uniform and straight. Veneers and bonding are both long-lasting, popular cosmetic dentistry procedures; call Dental Heights of Glendale Heights (224) 698-1472 to schedule your appointment with an experienced cosmetic dentist.
- Dental bonding is the use of a cosmetic resin to address small flaws in the teeth, such as pits, cracks, stains, or small chips. Veneers are thin shells made from porcelain that fit permanently over your teeth to correct shape, size, alignment, and color.
- Bonding is best for the correction of minor cosmetic flaws. This procedure requires less preparation and can be completed in a single visit to your dentist.
- Porcelain veneers are a more permanent solution and are often used to make larger changes to the appearance of your smile. You will need at least two dental visits to receive porcelain veneers.
- Resin bonding material is slightly less durable than the porcelain used in veneers. Porcelain is also more stain-resistant, which may be an important consideration if you are more concerned about tooth discoloration over time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- We Use the Latest Technology
- Free Consultations
- 5 Star Reviews on Google