Orthodontics in IL
Few people are born with perfect smiles, which is why orthodontic care is so common among children, teens, and adults. However, orthodontic treatment can have its pitfalls such as long treatment timelines and difficulty cleaning the teeth and gums while wearing braces. At Dental Heights, we offer a solution with Fastbraces, which offer all the benefits of traditional orthodontic care paired with a significantly shorter timeframe for treatment. Keep reading to learn more about orthodontics and the benefits of choosing us for your Fastbraces treatment.
Reasons to Consider Orthodontic Treatment
Orthodontics can address a wide range of problems in your smile, including crooked teeth, spacing issues, and malocclusions. Fixing these issues will not only provide you with a more aesthetically pleasing smile, but it can also boost the health of your teeth and gums for years to come.
- Improved dental health – When your teeth are not properly aligned, there may be areas where bacteria and plaque can accumulate and promote decay, even with daily cleaning and regular dental checkups. Moving the teeth into a more ideal position will make it easier to clean your whole mouth and promote better dental checkups in the future.
- Better looking smile – While braces are traditionally associated with children and teens, many adults are choosing to get braces as well, since orthodontic treatment can significantly change the look of your smile. If you struggle to smile confidently because of common issues like poorly spaced teeth, orthodontics may be the best choice to let you enjoy a more beautiful smile.
- Reduced pain and discomfort – In some cases, orthodontic treatment may reduce or eliminate pain and discomfort in the jaw caused by pressure points that develop over time due to malocclusions like overbite or underbite.
Accelerated Orthodontic Care with Fastbraces
Fastbraces offers unique technology that shortens the treatment timeline expected with conventional braces. There are no extra risks associated with treatment, which can be just as effective in moving the teeth as other types of orthodontic care.
- Patented triangular brackets – Fastbraces use triangular brackets, which simultaneously move the roots and crowns of the teeth. With rectangular brackets, the crown of the tooth is adjusted first, and then the roots are moved, leading to a longer window for treatment. Fastbraces may offer treatment in as little as three months, though patients may need to wear these braces for up to one year. Still, this is a significantly shorter period than the two year timeline of conventional orthodontics.
- Low down payments – Your treatment with Fastbraces may begin with a down payment of as little as $500. Plus the cost of your care is naturally lower, since you will need fewer checkups and adjustments with your braces.
To schedule a consultation with Dental Heights so that you can discuss your orthodontic care needs, call us at Glendale Heights (224) 698-1472.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- We Use the Latest Technology
- Free Consultations
- 5 Star Reviews on Google